0

Waxcomb (Pam's Harvest)

25 Oct 2018 13:55 by WCS0201
The way to get a Waxcomb is from an Apiary or a bee hive. Apiaries give a 50% chance to get a Waxcomb, a 45% chance to get a Honeycomb, and a 5% chance to get Bee Grub. Waxcombs can craft only one recipe, which is: Beeswax. Waxcombs are in a minecraft mod called Pam's Harvest and is also in a minecraft modpack called Feed The Beast Infinity Evolved.